We spend our days balancing on a tightrope. Each footstep carries us closer to either wellbeing or unrest. If we stay balanced in our Mind, Body, and Soul, then we will spend our day in a state of good health and happiness. Stepping one toe out of place could mean chronic illness or depression.
MIND – Feed Your Mind the Right Food
- Learn new things
- Read good books
- Teach or share positive things you’ve learned
BODY – Feed Your Body the Right Food
- Give your body good nutrition – eat lots of vegetables and lean proteins. Avoid junk food
- Take your body for a walk. It needs exercise!
- Rest! Your body carries the weight of your physical form and all your internal stress. It needs a restful break each day
SOUL – Feed Your Soul the Right Food
- Meditate – Sit quietly and allow your soul to reconnect with the great essence of creation
- Acceptance – Understand that world events and the reaction of others are out of your control
- Peace – Walking through the hardships of life with a peaceful soul will bring you joy
Be Positive. Be Happy. Be Well.