Celebrating during the time of COVID can be a little daunting with so many restrictions and safety precautions. We NEED Halloween this year with its spirit of fun and mystery.
Here are some ideas to get you into the Halloween Spirit despite the pandemic:
- Plan a Scary Movie Watch Party with your friends. There are many Web-based platforms you can use: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Facetime, Webex
- Have an Autumn and/ or Halloween themed cocktail party online or by practicing social distancing
- Read a scary book. Check out Horror.org for ideas from my fellow Horror Writers
- Contact your city or local organizations to see if they are planning Safe Social Distancing Halloween events Social Distancing Friendly Ghost Tours (Check your Botanic Gardens or Zoos)
- Make the Face Mask Fun! Check Etsy.com for spooky Halloween Mask ideas
Be Positive. Be Happy. Be Well.